This photo was taken a few years ago from a boat ride I took around Aberdeen Harbour, Hong Kong 🇭🇰🇭🇰. It was a foggy but warm day if I remember and the top of the funicular train I also went on was completely shrouded in clouds! Anyway just because you travel half way around the world doesn’t mean every single day will be perfect weather wise – and if it was we wouldn’t have a single interesting tale to tell…Here then are a few interesting facts about Hong Kong:
1. The best time to visit is actually between October and January when it is cooler and drier.
2. There are quite a few free things you can do including, temples, monasteries, parks and the Railway Museum. See here for more info.
3. Hong Kong has 235 islands and many wonderful beaches. Some take a trek to get to but the effort will be worth it!
4. See here for Twenty ultimate things to do in Hong Kong.
5. And here for a list of Fifteen things NOT to do… See number two! 😊
Fun Tip: Take a tour to mainland China or Macau while there…I went on the ferry to Macau – but that’s another story!
#hongkong #china #tour #vacation #holiday #beach @rgtmum @brittrip2017 #flickr #brittrip2017 #www.mybrittrip.com