Ah – Las Vegas today and Caesar’s Palace in particular. It has been a few years since I visited, but it’s not somewhere you forget! Anyway, here are few fascinating facts about Caesars Palace.
1. Caesars Palace has almost 4000 rooms in six towers.
2. The poker room in the Casino is over 4500 square feet.
3. Boxing matches have taken place in the arena since the late 1970’s.
4. Many famous entertainers have played there including Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr and more recently Celine Dion and Shania Twain. The stadium seats almost 5000 people.
5. Amazingly when it opened in 1967, the hotel and casino was literally surrounded by desert…now it is on The Strip!
For more info on Caesars Palace check this out, and for more on Las Vegas explore Visit Las Vegas.
Fun Tip: Make to take a tour or rent a car for a day or two and see the surrounding area away from the city.
#lasvegas #lasvegasstrip #nevada #caesarspalace #casino #hotel @brittrip2017 @rgtmum #www.mybrittrip.com #brittrip2017 #worldphotos