Five very different interiors of churches and cathedrals today.
1. Welsh chapel, St Fagans, near Cardiff.
2. Interior of St Mary’s, Oxford.
3. Interior of St Peter’s church, Coughton Court, Warwickshire.
4. Interior of St David’s Cathedral, West Wales.
5. Coventry Cathedral tapestry.
Fun Tip: See my other posts Tower or Steeple or Magnificent Stained Glass for more info. Also you won’t want to miss my Two Churches, St Fagans and St David’s Cathedral posts for more interesting facts and tips!
#miniblog #mybrittrip #church #cathedral #oxford #England #wales #st Fagans #coventry #united kingdom #britain #interiors
I feel the churches there have more interior detailed work than mpst others. Beautiful!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you! Yes – and such a variety too! 😊